Work Anywhere with Skyway’s Hosted PBX
It’s a competitive world so time is your company’s most important resource. Your employees need to be more productive, wherever they need to work. A Hosted PBX connects remote workers, no matter if they are in the office, working from home, a hotel room or a coffee shop.
Sweet UC is a cloud-based telephone system with enterprise Unified Communication features, powered by Kandy. Kandy is a “Cloud Communications Platform as a Service” that integrates voice, video, messaging, chat, and collaboration into any app, service or business process.
Skyway’s Sweet UC’s business phone service extends the reach of the desktop phone to computers, smartphones, and tablets. This allows users to be anywhere and still be “in-the-office”. Users can be making and receiving calls from their main business phone number on virtually any device, but without sacrificing quality or features. Sweet UC’s Smart Office clients deliver powerful unified communications features. Features like presence, instant messaging, video calling, conferencing and collaboration.
Consolidated SIP Devices
With Sweet UC, one number can be used over multiple SIP devices, allowing you to make and receive calls from a single business number, even when using a personal mobile device. Whether it’s on mobile or desktop, you also have access to your business directory, presence and instant messaging. And Kandy Call Grabber allows you to pick up your call wherever you go, from any SIP device.
- Desktop IP Phones include traditional features of a business phone, but with the cost-effectiveness of the cloud. Sweet UC’s Kandy supports many SIP or UNISTIM desktop phones.
- Smartphone Clients allow you to put your office in your pocket. Your office number and collaboration services in an easy-to-use app for your smartphone. Ideal for on the go sales staff or professionals that need to protect their personal mobile number.
- Tablet Clients like iPads and Android Tablets are becoming the device of choice for road warriors. Kandy offers a powerful combination of voice and collaboration tools for keeping tablet users productive.
- PCs and Macs complement or replace a desktop phone with a sophisticated softphone experience.
- Use a dedicated client or just a Web Browser. Kandy supports the latest WebRTC technology to eliminate fussy plug-ins.
Skyway’s Hosted PBX connects remote workers, no matter where they need to work.
Chris Miles is a High-Speed Internet and Unified Communications Specialist, that includes Skyway West’s Sweet UC and Microsoft Teams Phone System.