Skyway West is offering aggressive pricing for their Symmetrical Full Duplex Fibre service, at specific buildings throughout the Vancouver Lower Mainland. Each Fibre connection will INCLUDE a 2nd Internet connection (a 25 Mbps ADSL service), to be used for Automatic Failover. The business ADSL service can also be used for basic web browsing and email, leaving the Fibre connection open for important applications like Voice over IP and VPN traffic.
Fibre is preferred by companies requiring guaranteed speeds, the best technical solution and highest level of support. Fibre has the lowest latency, jitter and packet loss and are perfect for your sensitive applications like VoIP, video conferencing and virtual private networks.
Business customers can choose between an E10 or E100 Fibre connection:
E10 Dedicated $695
- Symmetrical Full Duplex 10 Mbps Guaranteed
- Upgradable to an E100
E100 Burstable $895
- Symmetrical Full Duplex 100 Mbps
- Upgradable to a Dedicated E100
- FREE installation
E100 Dedicated $995
- Symmetrical Full Duplex 100 Mbps Guaranteed
Each of the above Fibre service pricing is based on a 3-year term and includes a number of important features.
- Connection to Skyway’s Multi-homed , Multi-peered network
- IP QoS, giving important applications (like VoIP and Video) priority
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Secure web access to manage and set-up email accounts yourself (by request)
- 24/7 support
- 5 FREE static public IP addresses > $1/additional IP address sold in blocks (subnets) of 8 addresses.
- A 2nd Internet connection, a 25 Mbps Business ADSL (up to 25 Mbps Down/5.0 Mbps Up), with Auto Fail Over and Policy Routing
- All addresses connect to a single customer provided device.
For more information contact Chris Miles at any time.
Chris Miles | 604-484-5257 | email@example.com
VoIP and WAN Specialist with Skyway West
Business Broadband, Fibre and Private Networking