Yes, it truly is…if you use its full potential.
What are some of the possibilities beyond just email and web surfing?
- Lower telephone Trunk costs with Voice over IP.
- Lower travel costs with video conferencing (75% less bandwidth is required now for HIGH resolution pictures).
- Lower international LD costs with SKYPE.
- Cloud based computing… less hardware, software, maintenance… check out Google’s new Chromebook!
- Lower cellular data charges by creating an isolated guest wi-fi network in your office.
Start looking at your Internet connection as a NEW doorway into and out of your business:
- Affordable ways to call out 0f town customers, and for them to call you.
- Greater and affordable use of mobile devices inside your office, for both staff and clients.
- Cloud based presentations services are easily accessible for sales and marketing staff on the road.
That’s just the start… how do YOU use the Internet beyond the basics?