Skyway West is now accepting orders for High Speed Cable Internet Services. Skyway cable internet services differ from Shaw cable internet services in many important ways. We add value to make cable an enterprise-grade service.
- Connection to a Multi-homed, Multi-Peered network
- Block of real Static IPs that will not change. You can also move to other Skyway services or to another location without a change in your Public IP addresses!
- Customers can have their own reverse look-up, which is important for some mail servers
- Skyway delivers a service that offers better quality, due to our prioritization of DNS, VoIP and RDP traffic before anything else.
- I.T. has usage graphs and traffic analysis etc., available on demand, 24/7.
Skyway includes QoS or Quality of Service, giving important applications priority over basic web surfing. This is an important feature for any business connecting remote users and branch offices, or connecting their IP PBX to SIP trunks.
Our Cable Internet service includes 25, 50, 100 and 250 Mbps options. And we can add an optional back up DSL service with an automatic failover, to ensure a completely reliable Internet connection. We can even go as far as moving the same block of Static IP addresses from the Cable service to the DSL, if ever there is a disruption in service.
Please contact us at any time for further pricing information or to see which of our services are available at your location.
Chris Miles | 604-484-5257 | email@example.com